1. World health organization, (Practical Guide to Postpartum Care) , 2005.
2. Wing Hung T. , Dominic Task Sing L. , Fung Kum Chinu H. , Kowk Hung Chung T. , A randomized controlled trail of educational counseling on the management of women who have suffered suboptimal-outcomes in pregnancy. International Journal of obstetrics & gynecology. 2003,17 (110) :853-9
3. Cunningham G. , Levono K J. , Bloom S L. , Hauth J C. , Rouse D J. , Spoong C Y. Williams obstetrics, 23rd edition, translated by Ghazijahani b. , Ghotbi r. Golban publications, 2010.
4. Aghamolai T, Eftekhar Ardbili H. [Principle of health services]. 1st ed. Tehran: Andisheh Rafie Publishers, 2005; 66-77. (Persian)
5. Chung H. , Hung Chich. The postpartum stress and support on postpartum women’s health status. Journal of advanced nursing. 2001; 36 (5) :676-84.
6. Mohseni M, Bahadoran P, Abedi H. [The quality of postpartum care from mothers’ viewpoint]. Hakim Research Journal. 2009;12 (1) :27-34. (Persian)
7. Chen, Ch. Effect’s home visits and telephone contacts on breast-feeding compliance in Taiwan. MCN, 1993; 21 (3) :102-7.
8. Dennis, C. L. Breastfeeding initiation and duration. Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic, & Neonatal Nursing, 2002; 7 (31) :12-27.
9. Schmidth L. A. Patient’s perception of nursing care in the hospital setting. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 2003; 44 (4) :393–9.
10. Williams B. Patient satisfaction: A valid concept. Socio science medicine; 1994, 38 (4) :509-16.
11. Becker C. Patient satisfaction is in the details. 6 N. Y. hmos will give enrolees specific explanations when treatment is denied. Mod health; 2001; 31 (43) :34.
12. Freidson E. (editors) Patient viewer of medicine practice. 1st (edit) , Russel sage foundation. New York, 1996.
13. Erci B. , Ivanov L. The relationship between women,s satisfaction with prenatal care service and the characteristics of the pregnant women and the service. European Journal of Contraception and Reproductive Health Care, 2004;9 (1) :16-28.
14. Schulmeister L. , quiet k. , mayer k. Quality of life, quality of care, and patient satisfaction: Perceptions of patient undergoing outpatient antilogous stem cell transplantation. Oncology Nursing Forum, 2005; 32 (1) :57-67.
15. Nickpour S. , Shapoorian F. , Haji Kazemi E. S. , Hosseini F. , Safdari M. T. (Women,s satisfaction with prenatal care and its relation with their demographic characteristics and the procedure of the services). Quarterly Journal of Iran,s Nursing, 2007; 20 (49) :15-27. (Persian).
16. Atkinson S. , Haran D. Individual and district scale determinants of users, satisfaction with primary health care in developing countries. Journal of Social Science and Medicine, 2005; 60 (3) :501-13.
17. Brédart A. , Coens C. , Aaronson N. , Chie W. C. , Efficace F. , Conroy T. , et al. Determinants of patient satisfaction in oncology settings from European and Asian countries: Preliminary results based on the Eortgin Patsat 32 questionnaire. European Journal of Cancer, 2007; 43 (2) :323-30.
18. Betz Brown J. , Bolesm M. , Mullooly J. P. Effect of clinician communication skills training on patient satisfaction. An International Journal, 2006;11 (4) :299-307.
19. Fantahun M. Quality of family planning services in northwest Ethiopia. Ethiopian Journal of Health Development, 2005; 19 (3) :195-202.
20. Fenwick A. , Janice But B. , Satvinder Dhaliwal C. , Yvonne Hauck D. , Virginia, Schmied E. Western Australian women’s perceptions of the style and quality of midwifery postnatal care in hospital and at home, Journal of Women and Birth. 2009; doi:10. 1016/j. wombi. 2009. 06. 001
21. Zadoroznyj M. Postnatal care in the community: report of an evaluation of birthing women’s assessments of a postnatal homecare programme. Health Social Care Community, 2006; 15 (1) :35-44.
22. Handler A. , Raube K. , Kelley M A. , Giachello A. Women,s satisfaction with prenatal care settings: a focus group study. Journal of Birth, 1996; 23 (1) :31-7.
23. Brown L. , Negri B D E. , Hernandez O. , Dominguez L. , Sanchack J. H. , Roter D. An evaluation of the impact of training Honduran health care providers in interpersonal communication. International Journal for Quality in Heath Car, 2000; 12 (6) :495-501.
24. Claton J. Patient’s views of continence services. Journal of advanced nursing, 1998; 28 (2) :353-61.
25. Becker D. , Koenig M A. , Kim Y M. , Cardona K. , Soenenstein F L. The quality of family planning services in the United States: Findings from a literature review. Perspectives on Sexual and Reproductive Health, 2007; 39 (4) :206-15.
26. Kipp W. User feedback from family planning client in Uganda. International Journal Health Care Assurance, 2003; 16 (7) :334-40.
27. Jones S. R. Ethics in midwifery. Mosby com; 2000; 26.
28. Sharami S H. , Zahiri Z. , Zendeh Del M. The survey of Satisfaction in clients of prenatal care units in public hospitals of Rasht, Journal of medicine faculty of Gilan university of medical sciences, 2009; 17 (66) :29-37. (Persian).
29. Shamsodin sh. , khalil zadeh h. , ghadimi h. , et al. Evaluation of patient satisfaction of nursing behavior, Journal of nursing & midwifery faculty of Hamedan, 2003; 11 (2) :17-22. (Persian).
30. Maguire P. , Pitcealthy C. Key communication skills and how to acquire them. British Medical Journal, 2002; 325 (7360) :697-701.
31. Hargie O. , Dickson D. , Boohan M. , hughes k. A survey of communication skills training in U. K schools of medicine: present practices and prospective proposals. Journal of the American Medical Association, 2003:289-93.
32. Christiea J. , Buntingb B. The effect of health visitors’ postpartum home visit frequency on first-time
mothers: cluster randomised trial, International Journal Of Nursing Studies, Article In Press, 2010; Doi: 10. 1016 /J. Ijnurstu. 2010. 10. 011
33. Boulvain M. , Perneger T V. , Othenin-Girard V. , Petrou S. , Berner M. , Irion O. Home-based versus hospital-based postnatal care: A randomised trial, BJOG, 2004;111:807–13.
34. Bowman K G. Postpartum Learning Needs. Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic, & Neonatal Nursing, 2005; 34 (4) , 438-43.
35. Khanjari S. , Mola F. , Hosseini F. , Faragollahi M. Receive of prenatal cares and Factors from the viewpoints of care recipients, Journal of Iran nursing, 2007; 19 (45) :37-47. (Persian).
36. Omar M A. , Schiffmavr R F. Recipient and provider perspectives of barriers to rural prenatal care. Journal of Community Health Nursing, 1998; 15: 237-49.
37. Mikhail B. Prenatal care utilization among low income African American women. Journal of Community Health Nursing, 2000;17:235-46.
38. Mirmolaei S T. , Khakbazan Z. , Kazem Nejad A. , Azari M. Intake and satisfaction of prenatal care, Journal of nursing and midwifery of Tehran, Hayat, 2008;13 (2) :31-40. (Persian).
39. Danesh Kajori M. , Karimi S. , Shekarabi R. , Hosseini F. The survey of satisfaction from prenatal care received in clients of Shirvan Chadavol health centres. Journal of nursing of Iran, 2006; 18 (43) :61-9. (Persian).
40. Mahdavi J. , Symbar M. , Amir Ali Akbari S. , Alavimajd H. Correlation of quality of care with satisfaction of family planning’s clients in health centers of Shahidbeheshty university medical of sciences and health services, Journal of nursing and midwifery faculty of Shahidbeheshty, 2011;20 (69) :31-9. (Persian).
41. Symbar M. , Alizadeh Dibazari Z. , Abed Saeedi J. , Alavi Majd H. Evaluate the quality of postpartum care in affiliated hospitals by Shahidbeheshty University of medical sciences, Journal of Pajoohandeh, 2004;10 (43) :45-9. (Persian).
42. Ramarao S. , Mohanam R. The quality of family planning programs: Concepts, measurements, interventions, and effects. Studies in Family Planning, 2003; 34 (4) :227-48.
43. Escobar G. J. , Braveman P. A. , Ackerson L. , Odouli R. , Coleman-Phox K. , Capra A. M. , et al. A randomized comparison of home visits and hospital-based group follow-up visits after early postpartum discharge. Journal of Paediatrics, 2001; 108:719-27.