Document Type : Original Quantitative and Qualitative Research Paper
1 MS in Nursing, School of Nursing and Midwifery, Mashhad University of neinat and child, Mashhad, Iran
2 MScN., PhD Student in Nursing, Faculty member of the School of Nursing and Midwifery, Mashhad university of Medical Sciences, Mashhad, Iran
3 NMS in hospital imam reza; Mashhad University of neinat and child, Mashhad, Iran
9. Yanlo M.Game Effects on Children Anxiety School Age Children Hospitalized in Tehran.NursingMaster's thesis.2000:11-28. (Persian)
10. Hamed tavasoli H,Elhani F. Study of Orientation Effect on Anxiety in Children with Thalassemi Again before School Age, Nurs Res . 1391; 7(26):47-9. (Persian)
11. Alahyari A, Alhani F. Methods and Procedures for Preparing the Child Injections for Reduce Pain. Iranian Journal of Pediatrics. 1384; 1: 238. (Persian)
12. Mash H, Berkeley R. Psychology, Child Abuse, Child Psychopathology (translated by Tozandejani H, Tavakolizade J, Kamal Pour N), First Edition, Volume 1, published by Avaye Kelk-E-Marandiz, 2005: 198-201. (Persian)
13. Ratnapalan S, Rayar M S, Crawley M, Educational Services for Hospitalized Children, Paediatr Child Health. September2009; 14(7): 433–6.
14. Greenberg HA. The Emotional Problems and Education of Hospitalized Children. J Pediatr. 1949 Feb; 34(2):213-8.
15. Taghavi M R, Normal Mapping Children's Manifest Anxiety Scale for Different Grades of Students in Shiraz, Journal Of Social Sciences And Humanities Of Shiraz University,2006;22(4):177-88. (Persian)
16. Han H, Measuring Anxiety in children: A Methodological Review of the Literature, Asian Nurs Res, 2009; 3(2):49-61.
17. Rabie M, R, S Mahmood Malik Kazemi, The Effect of Music on Anxiety of Hospitalized Children, Journal of Gorgan University of Medical Sciences,2008; 9(3): 59-64. (Persian)
18. Yaghoubi Y., Niknami, M., Ghanbari, A., Yousefi, celebrity, Mahmoud; Impact on the Game Anxiety among School Age Children Hospitalized - Tehran hospitals. , Student thesis, Shahid Beheshti Nursing Library Blog: 82-4. (Persian)
19. Abbasi M, Aghamohammadian Sherbaf, HR, Effects of Interaction between Parents - Child Reduces the Symptoms of Separation Anxiety Disorder in Mashhad. Journal of Clinical Psychology, 1389; 2 (6):47-57. (Persian)
20. Carr A. What Works with Children, Adolescents, and Adults? New York: rout ledge, 2009:11-4.
21. Zolfaghari Motlagh M, Jazayeri A R,, Khoshabi K, Mazaheri M A, Karimlou M. Effectiveness of Attachment Based Therapy on Reduction of Symptoms in Separation Anxiety Disorder, Iran J Psychiatry, Vol. 14, No. 4, Winter 2009, 380-8. (Persian)