1. Thomoson R, Pryce A. Patient Safety: Epidemiological Considerations. In: Hurwitz B, Sheikh A, editors. Health Care Errors and Patient Safety. 1st ed. Oxford: Willy Blackwell; 2009:8
2. Wachter RM. Underestanding Patiant Safety. United State of America: The McGraw-Hill Companies, Inc; 2008: 10.
3. Thomas EJ, Studdert DM, Burstin HR, Orav EJ, Zeena T, Williams EJ, et al. Incidence and Types of Adverse Events and Negligent Care in Utah and Colorado. J Med Care. 2000; 38(3): 261-71.
4. Jafarian A, Parsapour AR, Haj-Tarkhani AH, Asghari F, Emami Razavi SH, Yalda AR. A Survey of the Complaints Entering the Medical Council Organization of Tehran in Three Time Periods. J Med Ethic His Med 2009; 2(2): 9 (Persian).
5. Spath PL. Using Failure Mode and Effects Analysis to Improve Patient Safety. AORN J 2003; 78(1):16-37
6. Bahadori M.K and et al. Assessment of Structure, Process and Activities in Emergency Ward of Bagheatallah Medical University Hospitals. J Tebe nezami. 2007; 9(4): 257-63
7. Gharachorlou N. Risk Assessment & Risk Management. Tehran: Oloom-o-Fonoon Publication; 2005: 16-49. (Persian)
8. Smith IJ. Failure Mode and Effects Analysis in Healthcare:Proactive Risk Reduction. 2nd ed. United States of America:Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO) 2005; 1, 5, 12, 18-9.
9. Greenall J, Walsh D, Wickman K. Failure Mode and Effects Analysis: A Tool for Identifying Risk in Community Pharmacies. Can Pharm J .2007; 140:191-3.
10. Kunac DL, Reith DM. Identification of Priorities for Medication Safety in Neonatal Intensive Care. Drug Saf J .2005; 28(3):251-61.
11. Mirhaghi A.H, Roudbari M. A Survey on Knowledge Level of the Nurses about Hospital Triage. Iranian Journal of Critical Care Nursing. 2011; 3(4): 165-70
12. Goransson KE, Von Rosen A. Interrater agreement: A Comparison between Two Emergency Department Triage Scales. Eur J Emerg Med. 2010; 18(6): 83-8 Aug2.www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20679900
13. Malekshahi F, Mohammad zadeh M. Assessment of knowledge and Activity of Nurses in Triage of Patients with Trauma Admitted to Shohada Ashayer Hospital. Proceedings of the 6th Nationwide Congress of Nursing and Midwifery; the Role of Nurses and Midwives in Emergency Medicine. 2004 Feb 24-25; Tehran, Iran. (Persian)
14. Andersson AK, Omberg M, Svedlund M. Triage in the Emergency Department – A Qualitative Study of the Factors Which Nurses Consider when Making Decisions. Journal of BACN Nursing in Critical Care. 2006 Apr 20; 11(3): 136-45.
15. Golipoor K, Sabaghi R, Nasiri S, SHerkati S, Hassannegad N. Auditing the Credit of Conducted Triages in First Quarter at Tabriz Shahid Madani Hospital. First Clinical Audit and Quality Improvement Conference.2012; 8(4): 33-9
16. Considine J
, Botti M
, Thomas S
. Do knowledge and Experience Have Specific Roles in TriageDecision-Making? Acad Emrge Med. 2007 Aug; 14(8):722-6.
17. Abbasi A, SHahri S, Emami A, Heshmati H. Analysis of Effective Causes and Risk Factors Culminating in Medical Malpractice and Errors and Ways to Prevent Them. First National Student Conference on Clinical Governance and Continuous Quality Improvement.2012; 1(3): 12-8
18. Kahooee M, Sadeghi F, Askarimagdabadi H. The Rate of Knowledge and Residents and Medical Students Practice in Semnan University of Medical Sciences than Documentation of Care Provided to Patients from the Perspective of the Forensic. Journal of forensic Mwdicine.2007;13(2): 92 -7