1. Doosti M, Abazari P, Babaee S, Shahgholian N. Facilitators of Adherence to Self-Management in Type2 Diabetic Patients: a Phenomenological Study. Iranian journal of endocrinology & metabolism. 2009;11(3) (Persian).
2. Shaw JE, sicree RA, Zimmet PZ. Global Estimates of the Prevalence of Diabetes for 2010 and 2030. . Diabetes research and clinical practice. 2010;87:4-14.
3. Afshar M, Hosseini E. What is Diabetes Mellitus. Kashan: Morsel; 1382. (Persian).
4. Suzanne CS, Brenda GB, Janice LH, Kerry HC. Brunner and suddarths textbook of medical- surgical nursing. 12nd ed. Nooghabi A, nayeri ND, editors. Tehran: andishe rafi; 2010.
5. Expert Committee on the Diagnosis and Classification of Diabetes Mellitus. Report of the expert committee on the diagnosis and classification of diabetes mellitus. Diabet Care 2002; 25: 5-25
6. Kennedy A, Gask L, Rogers A. Training Professionals to Engage with and Promote Self-Management. Health Educ Res. 2005;20(5):567-78.
7. yarmohammadi SH, mahdavi AR, Norozinejad A. The Guideline for Diabetes Type 2 treatment, Diabetes Worled Federation. tehran: markaze nashre seda; 2005. (Persian).
8. Jerreat L. Diabetes for Nurses. London: Whurr publishers; 2003.
9. Pendsey S. Practical Management of Diabetes. Delhi: Jaypee brothers; .2002.
10. Nagelkerk J, Reick K, Meengs L. Perceived Barriers and Effective Strategies to Diabetes Selfmanagement. J A N. 2006; 54:151-8.
11. Hosseini MM. Principals of Epidemiology and Fighting with Diseases for Nurses. 1nd ed. Tehran: Boshra Publications; 2007. (Persian).
12 Azar M, Gabbay R. Web-Based Management of Diabetes Through Glucose Uploads: Has the Time Come for Telemedicine? Diabetes Res Clin Pract. 2009;8(3):9 – 1 7. (Persian).
13. Welch G, Garb J, Zagarins S, Lendel I, Gabbay RA. Nurse Diabetes Case Management Interventions and Blood Glucose Control: Results of a Meta-Analysis. Diabetes Res Clin Pract. 2010;88(1):1-6.
14. Shahbeigi F, Nezari S. E-learning Education: Premium & Limitationes. journal of education and development central medical yazd. 2012;6(1):47-54.(Persian).
15. Hosseininasab D, Abdullahzadeh F, Feizullahzadeh H. The Effect of Computer Assisted Instruction and Demonstration on Learning Vital Signs Measurement in Nursing Students. Iranian Journal of Medical Education. 2007;7(1):23-30. [Persian].
16. Huang JP, Hsia MC-, Linge Y. A Comparison of Diabetes Learning With and Without Interactive Multimedia to Improve Knowledge, Control, and Self-Care Among People With Diabetes in Taiwan. Public Health Nursing. 2009;26(4):317 –28.
17. Noohi E, Khandan M, Mirzazadeh A. Effective of Electronic Education on Knowledge Attitude and Self-Care in Patients Diabetic Type 2 Refer to Diabetic Center of Kerman University of Medical Science. Nursing research. 2011;22(6):73-80.(Persian).
18. American Diabetes Association (ADA) Standard of Medical Care for Patient Whith Diabetes Mellitus Diabetes Care. 2002;25:533-49.
19. Moosavifar A, Zolfaghari M, Pedram SH, Haghani H. Effect Follow-up Tow Method(Telephon & Mobile) on Adherence Treatment Regimen in Patients Diabetic. Iranian journal of diabetes and lipid. 2011;4(10):407-18.(Persian).
20. Hassanzadeh F, Shamsoddini S, Karimimoonaghi H, Ebrahimzadeh S. A Comparing Study if Face to Face and Video Based Education on Diet and Fluids Adherence in Hemodialysis Patients. Ofogh-e-Danesh. GMUHS Journal. 2011;17(4). (Persian).