1. Rezaee E,Ghaemi M, Motamedoshariati M, Rashedi T. Value of Measuring CRP Serum and WBC Count in Diagnosis Acute Appendicite in Suspected Patients.Journal of Gorgan University of Medical Sciences. 1383;14:83-6 . (persian)
2. Mohebi H, Mehrvarz S, Khorrami M. Evaluation of Serum CRP, Procalcitonin and WBC in the Diagnosis of Acute Appendicitis.Iranian Journal of Surgery. 2010;1. (persian)
3. Amini M, Hosseini A, Jandy Y. The Diagnostic Value of Blood Antioxidants in the Diagnosis of Acute Appendicitis. Arak Medical University Journal. 2011;13(53):8-14. (persian)
4. Sarmastshoshtari M, Hafezi M, Askarpour s, Hasanian H. Is Necessity Antibiotic Adminstration After Acute Suprative Appendicite Surgery?Jundishapur Scientific Medical Journal.1385;676-80. (persian)
5. Ahmadi A, Khadivi R. Epidmiologic Cluster Appendicites in Chehar Mahal and Bakhtiari Province.The Persian Gulf Biomedical Research institute. 1387;1:40-6. (persian)
6. Joudi M, Fathi M, Hiradfar M. Acute Appendicitis After Blunt Abdominal Trauma.Zahedan Journal of Research in Medical Sciences. 2011;13(9):56-8. (persian)
7. Yeganeh R, Hajinasrollah E, Parnian G, Ahmadi M, Bashashati M. Acute Appendicitis in Elderly Patients Evaluation Clinical Manifestations, Diagnostic Problems, Morbidity, and Mortality in Loghman Hakim Hospital. Iranian Journal of Surgery.1997-2004. (persian)
8. Ahmadi J. Assessment Patients With Appendicite for Appendis Status During Appendectomy and its Complications.Tehran University Medical Journal. 1384;5:415-8. (persian)
9. Abtahi D, Ashari A, Lotfi M. Acupressure Treatment in Postoperative Nausea and Vomiting Prevention. Zahedan Journal of Research in Medical Sciences.1384;3:204-11. (persian)
10. Sue J, . Postoperative Nausea and Vomiting.Nurs stand. 2000:32-4.
11. Ku CM, Ong BC. Postoperative Nausea and Vomiting. Singapor Med J. 2003;44:366-74.
12. Naseri K, shami S, Ahsan B. The Effect of Acupressure on Postoperation Nausea and Vomiting. Bimonthly Journal of Hormozgan University of Medical Sciences. 1385;4:357-62. (persian)
13. Sadri B, Nematollahi M, Shahrami R. The Effect of Acupressure on The Reduction of PONV(Postoperative Nausea and Vomiting)After Adenotonsilectomy. Iranian Journal of Medical Sciences. 1385;53. (persian)
14. Lewthwaite BJ. What Do Nurses Know About Post-Operative Nausea and Vomiting?Medsurg Nurs. 2009;18:110-33.
15. Hailair T. The Managment of Postoperation Nausea-Vomiting. J Adv Nurs. 1999;29:1130-6.
16. McCracken G, Houston P, Lefebvre G. Guideline for The Management of Postoperative Nausea and Vomiting. J Obestet Gynaecol Can. 2008;209:600-7.
17. Browning L, Denehy L, Scholes RL. The Quantity of Early Upright Mobilisation Performed Following Upper Abdominal Surgery is Low. Aust J of Physiother. 2007;53:47-52.
18. Beverly A, Benetti M, Marro H, Rosenthal CK. Clinical Practice Guidelines for Early Mobilization Hours After Surgery.J Orthop Surg Res. 2010;29:290-316.
19. Agarwal A, Bose N, Gaur A, Singh U, Gupta M, Singh D. Acupressure and Ondansetron for Postoperative Nausea and Vomiting After Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy.Can J Anesth. 2002;49(6):554-60.
20. Nunley C, Wakim J, Guinn C. The Effects of Stimulation of Acupressure Point p6 on Postoperative Nausea and Vomiting. J Perianesth Nurs. 2008;23(4):247-61.
21. Gallagher E, Bijuri P, Latimer C, silver W. Reliability and Validity of a Visual Analog Scale for Acute Abdominal Pain in The ED.Am J Emerg Med. 2002;4:287-90.
22. Gift A. Visual Analogue Scale: Measurement of Subjective Phenomena. nurss reaserch. 1989;38:286-8.
23. Firouzkohi M, Mazloum SR. Effect of Semi – Upright Position on Nausea and Vomiting, in The Cancer Patients, Who Are Under Chemotherapy in Omid Hospital of Mashad, in 1999.Thesis presented for Master of Science Degree in Nursing. 1999. (persian)
24. Robertson WD, Lapoint JS. Positioning of Patients After Metrizamide Lumbar Myelography. AJR Am J Roentgenol. 1980;947-8.
25. Franck M, Radtke FM, Apfel CC, Kuhly R, Baumeyer, Brandt C, et al. Documentation of Post-operative Nausea and Vomiting in Routine Clinical Practice. J Int Med Res. 2010;38:1034-41.