1. Kompany F, Rezayi N, Yusefi GR. Evaluation of Hearing, Ear and Laryngeal Impairment in Thalassemia Patient Treated with Deferoxamine. Scientific Journal of Kurdistan University of Medical Sciences 1388; 14(2): 47-55. (Persian)
2. Shawky R M, Kamal T M. Thalassemia Intermedia: An Overview. Eur J Med Genet 2012; 2012 (13): 245- 55.
3. Akbarbegloo M, Habib pour Z. The Relationship between Mental Health and the Coping Strategies in the Parents of Children with Thalassemia and Hemophilia. Journal of Urmia and Nursing Midwifery 1389; 8(4): 191-6. (Persian)
4. Saki N, Dehghani Fard A, Kaviani S, Jalali Far M, Mousavi S, AL _Ali K et al . Beta thalasemia: Epidemiology, Diagnostic and Treatment Approach in Iran. Genetics in the 3rd Millennium 2012; 10 (1):2675-83. (Persian)
5. Hashemizadeh H, Noori R. Assessment of Physical Growth in Patients with Beta Thalassemia Major in Mashhad. Sci J Iran Blood Transfus Organ 2013; 9(4): 446-54. (Persian)
6. Kiani J, Pakize A, Ostovar A, Namazi S. Effectiveness of Cognitive Behavioral Group Therapy (C.B.G.T) in Increasing the Self Esteem & Decreasing the Hopelessness of β-Thalassemic Adolescents. ISMJ 2010; 13 (4): 241-52
7. Bageriyan S, Borhani F, Abaszadeh A. The Effect of Non–Pharmacologic Pain Management Methods for Vein Puncture Pain in School Aged Children in the Center for Thalassemia in the City Of Kerman. Journal of Urmia Nursing and Midwifery Faculty 2013
; 6(41): 741- 8. (Persian)
8. Ismail A, Campbell M, Ibrahim H, Jones G. Helth Relaed Quality of Life in Malaysian Children with Thalassemia. Healt qual life outcomes 2006; 2006 (4): 39- 47
9. Arezomanias A, Shoghi M, Sanjeri M. Wongs Nursing Care of Infant and Children. 9th edition. Salemi publication; 2011. (Persian)
10. Mickley K L, Burkhart P V, Sigler A N. Promoting Normal Development and Self-Efficacy in School-Age Children Managing Chronic Conditions. Nurs Clin North Am
2013; 48(2): 319-28.
11. Nutbeam D, Harris E. Theory in Nutshel: A Practical Guide to Health Promotion. 2nd edition; 2004.
12. Rosenstock IM, Strecher VJ, Becker MH. Social Learning Theory and the Health Belief Model. Health Educ 1988; 15(2): 175-83.
13. Bandura A. Self-efficacy: Toward a Unifying Theory of Behavioral Change. Psychol Rev 1977; 84(2): 191-215.
14. Hergenhahn B.R, Olson M. An Introduction to Theories of Learning. Tehran: Dowran; 2005.
15. Muris P. Relationships between Self-efficacy and Symptoms of Anxiety Disorders and Depression in a Normal Adolescent Sample. Pers Individ Dif 2002; 32(2002): 337- 48.
16. Karademas E C, Kalantzi Azizi A. The Stress Process, Self-efficacy Expectations, and Psychological Health. Pers Individ Dif2004; 37(5): 1033-43.
17. Karimi Torghabe E, Shajee R, Adel Ghahreman M, Mohammadi J. The Relationship between Self-efficacy and the Stages of Exercise Behavior Change in Students. Journal of Sport Management 2008; 1(2): 183-382. (Persian)
18. Seif AA. Educational Psychology of Learning and Instruction. 6th edition. Doran Pub; 2000. (Persian)
19. Heidari A, Emami moghaddam Z, Ebrahim Zade S, Dashtgerd A. Effectiveness of Cognitive Theory-Bandura's Social Withdrawal in Patients Admitted to the Hospital for an Addiction Clinic of Imam Reza (AS) in Mashhad 2009. (Thesis MSc Nursing), Mashhad School of Nursing and Midwifery; 2009. (Persian)
20. Velayati AA, Pouran S. Wongs Nursing Care of Infant and Children. 9th edition. Salemi publication; 2011. (Persian)
21. Sanat Negar S, Hasan Abadi H, Asghari Nekah M. Effectiveness of Group Story Therapy therapy in Reducing Hopelessness and Loneliness Girls Like Family Centers. Journal of Applied Psychology2013; 6(24): 7-23. (Persian)
22. Nasirzadeh R, Roshan. Comparison of the Two Methods of Storytelling in Decrease of Aggression from Parents'Point of View. J Babol Univ Med Sci 2010; 12(2): 70- 6. (Persian)
23. Toieserkani Ravary M, Yunesi J, Yusefi Lovie M. The Effectiveness of a Story-Based Program on the Social Competence of Disordered Children. Journal of Family Research2008; 4(13):63-76. (Persian)
24. Sanat Negar S, Hasan Abadi H, Asghari Nekah M. Effectiveness of Group Story Therapy in Reducing Hopelessness and Loneliness Girls Like Family Centers. (Thesis MSc Clinical Psycology), Ferdosies University; 2011. (Persian)
25. Tahmasian K, Anari A. The Relation between Domains of Self-efficacy and Depression in Adolescence. Journal of Applied Psychology 2009; 3(9): 83- 93. (Persian)
26. Parirokh M, Majdi Z. Stories: a Tool to Reduce Psychological Problems in Children. 1st ed. Tehran: Ketabdar Pub; 2009. (Persian)
27. Rajab pours Farkhani S, Jahanshahi F. Story Therapy Effectiveness in Reducing Behavioral Disturbances. Journal of scientific and technical thinking and Child 2011; 2(2): 19- 35. (Persian)
28. Kiamarsi A, Ariapouran S, Negravi F. The Relationship of Personality Disorders with Psychological and Academic Self-efficacy. New findings in psychology journal 2012; 6(18): 103-17. (Persian)
29. Zarei Kh, Parandeh Motlagh Z, Seyedfatemi N, Khoshbakht F, Haghani H, Zarei M. Impact of Storytelling on Physiological, Worry and Social Anxieties in Hospitalized School-aged Children. Medical - Surgical Nursing Journal, 2013; 2(3, 4): 115-21(Persian)
30. Yusefi Lovie M, Matin A. The Effect of Story Therapy on Coping Strategies of Children with Learning Difficulties. Journal of Research on Exceptional Children 2006; 20(2): 603-22. (Persian)
31. Karimi Nasab A, AghaMohamadian Shaarbaf HR. Narrative Therapy Efficacy on Depression in Children with Cancer. (Thesis MSc Clinical Psycology), Ferdosies University; 2011. (Persian)
32. Sheibani SH, Usefi Loya M, Delaware A. Narrative Therapy in Reducing Depressive Symptoms in Depressed Children. Research on Exceptional Children 2006; 6(4): 893-916. (Persian)
33. Jelvegar A, Kareshki H, Asghari Nekah M. The Effect of Self Regulation Training on Social Problem Solving of Male and Female Preschoolers. Researches of Cognitive and Behavioral Science 2014; 4(1): 155-66. (Persian)
34. Cikkaleli O. The Relation between Cognitive Flexibility and Academic, Social and Emotional Self-Efficacy Beliefs among Adolescents. Education and Science 2014; 39 (176): 347-54.
35. Soltani M, Arian KH, Angaji L. The Effectiveness of the Method of Storytelling as a Group of Self-esteem Second Grade Elementary School Children. JEPS 2014; 9(29): 95- 109. (Persian)
36. PirKhaefi AR, BorjAli A, Delavar A, Eskandari H. Structural Relationship between Creativity, Self-efficacy and Coping with Mental Health. JEPS 2011; 87- 107. (Persian)