1. World Health Organization. cordiovacular disease. 2010; Available from: http :// www . who .int /madiacen terel / factsheets / fs317/en / index . html.
2. McKay J MG. The Atlas of Heart Disease and Stroke. Geneva,Switzerland: World Health Organization; 2004.
3. American Heart Association . International Cardiovascular Disease Statics, 2010; Available from: http / www . sid .cu/galerias / pdf / saricios / hta/international – cardiovasculor – disease – statistics .pdf.
4. World Health Organization. The Impact of Chronic Disease in the Islamic Republic of Iran. Genouva: Organization; 2002.
5. Fatemeh.M EG, Yazdekhasti.S, A Review of Cardiac Rehabilitation Benefits on Physiological Aspects in Patients with Cardiovascular Disease. Cardiac Rehabilitation Research Center, Isfahan Cardiovascular Research Institute, Isfahan University of Medical Sciences, Isfahan, Iran. 2012;7 (5) :706-15. (persian)
6. Williams MA, Ades PA, Hamm LF, Keteyian SJ, LaFontaine TP, Roitman JL, et al. Clinical Evidence for a Health Benefit from Cardiac Rehabilitation. an update. J.A.H.A, 2006;152 (5) :835-41.
7. Lavie CJ, Thomas RJ, Squires RW, Allison TG, Milani RV, editors. Exercise Training and Cardiac Rehabilitation in Primary and Secondary Prevention of Coronary Heart Disease. 2009: Mayo Clinic:62-9.
8. Mohammadi F TA, Hosseini MA, Rahgozar M. Effect of Home-based Cardiac Rehabilitation on Quality of Life of Patients with Heart Failure. Rehabilitation Journal. 2006;7 (3) :26-32. (persian)
9. Naghibi.S KM, Maleki.MJ,Yarmohamadi.M, Impact of Cardiac Rehabilitation on Hemodynamic Parameters in Men Patients with Coronary Artery Disease. Tavanbakhshi Journal. 2007;8 (4) :6-11. (persian)
10. Soleimani.A AM, Salarifar.M, Kassaian.S.E,Karimi.A,Davoodi.S,Marzban.M,Abbasi.S.H, Nejatian.M, Abbasi.A, Effect of Cardiac Rehabilitation Program on Heart Rate Recovery after Percutaneous Coronary Intervention and Coronary Artery Bypass Grafting. Journal of Tehran Medical Sciences University, Heart Center, Tehran, Iran. 2008;1:11-6. (persian)
11. Kargarfard.M BF, Sadeghi.M,Rouzbehani.R,Golabchi.A, Effects of a Cardiac Rehabilitation Program on Diastolic Filling Properties and Functional Capacity in Patients with Myocardial Infarction. Journal of Isfahan Medical School 2011;29 (131) :243-52. (persian)
12. Shabnani.R GAA, Nikoo.M.R,Nikbakt.H.A,Sadeghifar.m, Comparsion the Effects of Cardiac Rehabilitation Programs (Concurrent Endurance and Resistance Trainning) on Exercise Capacity of Men and Women Patients with Coronary Artery Disease. Journal of Guilan University of Medical Sciences. 2010;74:48-57. (persian)
13. Mostafavi.S MS, Heidari.H. Effects of a Comprehensive Cardiac Rehabilitation Program on the Quality of Life of Patients with Cardio-Vascular Diseases. Rehabilitation Research Center, Cardiovascular Research Center, Isfahan University of Medical Sciences, Isfahan, Iran. 14/02/2012;7 (4) :516-24. (persian)
14. Naghibi.S KM, Maleki.M,Yarmohammadi.M. Impact of a Cardiac Rehabilitation Combinative Program on Hemodynamic Responces in Men Patients with Coronary Artery Disorder. Tavanbakhshi 2008;8 (4) :6-11. (persian)
15. Ghalamgash.R GB, Omrani.A,Keihani.R,Falahi.A. Effects of a Cardiac Rehabilitation Program on Functional Capacity in Patients with Valves Surgery. Nezampezeshki Journal.. 2008;26 (2) :213-21. (persian)
16. Davoodvand.SH EN, Haghighizadeh.M.H. The Effect of Cardiac Rehabilitation Program on Clinical Manifestation after Myocardial Infraction. journal of nursing & midwife faculty of TUMS (Hayat) . 2009;15 (3) :66-72. (persian)