1. Mehranfar M, Fooladian A, Asgharpour A. Affect the Quality of Life for Residents, Landowners and Their Willingness to Contribute to Tissue Renewal and Modernization of Old Frames in Mashhad. J Social Sciences. 2011; 9:157-82(Persian)
2. Maghsoodnia S. Primary Elder health Care in Iran. Tehran: University of Social Welfare and Rehabilitation Sciences Publication; 2006. (Persian)
3. Bonomi AE, Patrick DL, Bushnell DM, Martin M. Validation of the United States' Version of the World Health Organization Quality of Life Instrument. J Clin Epidemiol
4. Chiang KJ, Chu H, Chang HJ, Chung MH, Chen CH, Chiou HY, et al. The Effects of Reminiscence Therapy on Psychological Well-Being, Depression, and Loneliness Among the Institutionalized Aged. Int J Geriatr Psychiatry.
5. Lee TW, Ko IS, Lee KJ. Health Promotion Behaviors and Quality of Life Among Community-Dwelling Elderly in Korea. Int J Nurs Stud.
6. Maghfouri B, Hassani Mehraban A, Taghizade G, Aminian G, Jafari H. Validity and Reliability of Persian Version of Home Falls and Accident Screening Tool in Iraniaian Elderly. Rehabilitation. 2012;5(4):9-14.(Persian)
7. Abolhassani F, Moayyeri A, Naghavi M, Soltani A, Larijani B, Shalmani HT. Incidence and Characteristics of Falls Leading to Hip Fracture in Iranian Population. Bone. 2006 ;39(2):408-13.(Persian)
8. Wilber ST, Blanda M, Gerson LW, Allen KR. Short Term Functional Decline and Service Use in Older Emergency Department Patients With Blunt Injuries. Acad Emerg Med.. 2010;17(7):679-86.
9. Ghodsi SM, Roudsari BS, Abdollahi M, Shadman M. Fall-Related Iinjuries in the Elderly in Tehran. Injury. 2003;34(11):809-14. (Persian)
10. Amrani A, Foroghan M,Seiadat S, Ladi A. Characteristics of Falls in Nursing Home Residents. Elderly. 2006 (2):101-5.(Persian)
12. Dergance JM, Calmbach WL, Dhanda R, Miles TP, Hazuda HP, Mouton CP. Barriers to and Benefits of Leisure Time Physical Activity in The Elderly. J Am Geriatr Soc. 2003;51(6):863-8.
13. Taylor AH, Cable NT, Faulkner G, Hillsdon M, Narici M, Van Der Bij AK. Physical Activity and Older Adults. J Sports Sci.
14. Garrett NA, Brasure M, Schmitz KH, Schultz MM, Huber MR. Physical Inactivity: Direct Cost to a Health Plan. Am J Prev Med
15. Kim SH, Kim TH, Hwang HJ. The Relationship of Physical Activity (PA) and Walking with Sarcopenia in Korean Males Aged 60 Years and Older .Arch Gerontol Geriatr
16. Di Monaco M, Vallero F, Di Monaco R, Tappero R. Prevalence of Sarcopenia and Its Association with Osteoporosis in 313 Older Women Following a Hip Fracture. Arch Gerontol Geriatr
17. Booth CE. Water Exercise and Its Effect on Balance and Gait to Reduce the Risk of Falling in Older Adults. Act Adapt Aging. 2004;28(4):45-57.
18. Salehi L TM, Ghasemi H, Shkrvsh B. Evaluation of Physical Activity in Preventing and Facilitating Factors Tehran Nursing Home in Elderly. Iranian Journal of Epidemiology. 1389;6(2):7-15.(Persian)
19. Di Monaco M, Castiglioni C, Vallero F, Di Monaco R, Tappero R. Sarcopenia is More Prevalent in Men than in Women after Hip Fracture. Arch Gerontol Geriatr
20. Landi F, Liperoti R, Russo A, Giovannini S, Tosato M, Capoluongo E, et al. Sarcopenia as a Risk Factor for Falls in Elderly Individuals. Clin Nutr
21. Berg K MB, Williams JI, Holliday P, Wood-Dauphinee S. Comparison of Clinical and Laboratory Measures of Postural Balance in an Elderly Population. Arch Phys Med Rehabil
22. Tinetti M RD, Powell L. Falls Efficacy as a Measure of Fear of Falling. J Gerontol.
23. Aslankhani MA, Poordehkordi P. Comparison of Mental Practice, Physical or a Combination of Static and Dynamic Balance in Healthy Elderly. Aging. 2008;3(9-10):19-26.(Persian)
24. Nitz JC, Josephson DL. Enhancing Functional Balance and Mobility among Older People Living in Long-Term Care Facilities. Geriatr Nurs
25. Sadeghi H, Karimi A. Effects of a Six-Week Functional Training Program on Static and Dynamic Balance in Healthy Older Men. Aging. 2008;3(8):565-71. (Persian)
26. khajavi D, JaberiMoghaddam A,Kazemnazhad A. The Effect of an Exercise Intervention on Motor Functions Associated with Falling in Older Men. 1392;12:49-65. (Persian)