1. Antoinette M. Documentation Practices of Nurses in Long-term Care. JCN. 1999; 7(2):345-52.
2. Rosdahi C B, Kowalski M T. Text Book of Basic Nursing. 9th ed. Philadelphia: Lippincott William & Wilkins;
3. Taylor C, Lillis C, LeMone P. Fundamentals of Nursing: The Art and Science of Nursing Care. 5th ed. Philadelphia:
Lippincott William & Wilkins; 2005.
4. Wilkinson JM, Leuven K V. Fundamentals of Nursing: Theory, Concepts and Applications. Philadelphia: F.A. Davis
5. Harkeader H. Textbook of fundamental of nursing care: a clinical judgment. Philadelphia: W.B saunders Co; 2000.
6. Ghazanfari Z, Sheykhpour-khani M, Haghdoost A A. [Nurse’s Knowledge and Practice of the Principles of Nursing
Documentation at Hospitals of Kerman University of Medical Sciences (Persian)]. IJN. 2009; 22(59):15-22.
7. Hanifi N, Mohammadi A.[Barrasie elele adame gozareshnevisie parasterie sahih(Persian)]. Hayat 2004; 10(21):
8. Abraham A. Poor Systems and Staffing Problems Led to Poor Patient Outcomes. Prof Nurse 2003; 18(10): 576-7.
9. Ghamari Zare Z, Anousheh M, Vanaki Z, Hajizadeh E. [Effects of Peer Review Process on Quality of Nursing Records
(Persian)]. FNMQ. 2008; 18(61): 46-54.
10. Baghaie M, Atrkar Roushan Z. [A Comparison of Two Teaching Strategies: Lecture and PBL, on Learning and
Retaining in Nursing Students (Persian)]. JUMS. 2003; 12(47):86-94.
11. Moemeni E, Malekzade J M. [Comparing the Effect of Pamphlet versus Lecture on the Nutritional Knowledge of
Health Communicators (Persian)]. AD. 2000-2001; 5(19-20):49-54.
12.Zou Alfaghari M, Sarmadi M R, Negarandeh R, Zandi B, Ahmadi F. [Attituds of Nursing and Midwifery School's
Faculty toward Blended E-learning at Tehran University of Medical Sciences(Persian)]. Hayat. 2009; 15(1):31-9.
13. Alavi S, et al. [The Comparison of Rapid E-learning Approach and Traditional E-learning in Staff In-service Training
in Tehran University of Medical Sciences (Persian)]. KH. 2009; 4(1):16-23.
14. Heravi M, Jadid Milani M, Rezheh N. [The Effect of Lecture and Focus Group Teaching Methods on Nursing
Students Learning in Community Health Course (Persian)]. IJME. 2004; 4 (11):55-9.
15. Jalali R. [The Survey of Nurses’ Viewpoint on Continuing Nursing Education in the Teaching Hospitals in Kermanshah,
2002 (Persian)]. SDME. 2004; 1(2): 113-20.
16. Safavi A. [General Teaching Methods and Techniques (Persian)]. Tehran: Moaser; 2008.
17. Salimi T, Shahbazi L, Mojahed SH, Ahmadieh M H, Dehghanpour M H. [Comparing the Effects of Lecture and
Work in Small Groups on Nursing Students' Skills in Calculating Medication Dosage (Persian)]. IJME. 2007; 7(1
18. Khodam H, Sanagou A, Jouybari L. [Effectiveness of Continual Education on Quality of Nursing Records (Persian)].
JGUMS. 2001-2002; 3(8): 65-9.
19. Moattari M, Yadegari D, Hosseini J, Salami M. [Evaluation of Continuing Medical Education Program of General
Practitioners in Shiraz (Persian)]. Master Thesis in Medical Education, Shahid Beheshti University of Medical Science
20.Moattari M, Salami M, Azizi F, Panjeshahin MR. [Evaluation of Continuing Medical Education Program of General
Practitioners in Shiraz (Persian)]. JFMSBUMS. 2003; 1: 67-70.
21. Hoseini Shamlu S. [Assessment of the effect of Service Learning on Knowledge, Attitude and Performance of
Nurse Assistants’’ about Nosocomial Infections (Persian)]. NMQ.1997; 68-81.
22. Hughes P. Evaluating the impact of continual professional education. Nurs Educ Today 1990; 10(6): 428-9.
23.Bahri N, Khdivzadeh T, Bahri N. [Effect of Combined Education on Learning of Clinical Skills of Rural Midwives
Participated in a Midwifery Continuing Education Workshop (Persian)].SDME. 2009; 6(2):165-72.
24.Shakibi MR, Nouhi E, Haghdoust A, Moumenaei Kermani Sh. [Evaluation of The Efficacy of “The Best Prescription
Workshop” Held for General Physicians Liable to Continuous Education in Kerman Medical Science University
(Persian)].SDME. 2004; 1(1): 17-22.
25. Jalali R, Abdalmaleki P, Kahrizi M. [Continuous Nursing Education from Nurses’ Point of View (Persian)]. Behbood
2006; 10(1): 67-75.
26. Yousefy A, Rezaie A. [Continuing Medical Education (CME): A Basis for Quality Improvement of Health Services
(Persian)]. IJME. 2001; 1(1): 8-14.