1. Swanson K. Empirical development of a middle rang theory of caring. NR.1999; 140 (3):161-6
2. Khademian Z,Vizeshfar F. Nursing student’s perceptions of the importance of caring behaviors. JAN. 2007; 61(4):456-62 (Persian)
3. Murphy F, Jones S, Edwards M, James TL. The impact of nurse education on the caring behaviors of nursing students. NET.2009; 29:254- 64
4. Watson J, Smith MC. Caring science and the science of unitary human beings: a trans- theoretical discourse for nursing knowledge development. JAN. 2002; 37(5):452-61.
5. Karaoz S. Turkish nursing students’ perception of caring.NET. 2005; 25: 31–40
6. Brilowski GA, Wendle MC. An evolutionary concept analysis of caring. JAN. 2005; 50(6): 641–50
7. Wolf ZR, Colahan M, Costello A, Warwick F, Ambrose MS, Giardino ER. Relationship between nursing care and patient satisfaction. MSN.1998; 6(2):99-105
8. Day RA, Field PA, Campbell IE, Reutter L. Students evolving beliefs about nursing: From entry to graduation in a four- year baccalaureate program. NET.2005; 25: 636–43
9. Wilkes LM, Wallis MC. A model of professional nurse caring: nursing students’ experience. JAN.1998; 27: 582–9
10. Farmer E. The older person. In:Schofield I, Tolson D, Arthur D, Davies S, Nolan M. An exploration of the caring attributes and perceptions pf work place change among gerontological nursing staff in England, Scotland and China (Hong kong). IJNS.2005; 42: 197-209
11. Dowlind M. The meaning of nurse–patient intimacy in oncology care settings: From the nurse and patient perspective. EJON.2008; 12(4):319- 28
12. Dingwall R, Allen D. The implications of healthcare reforms for the profession of nursing. NI.2001; 8(2):64–74
13. Foruzi MA, Alizadeh SM, Nuhie E, Nikian Y. Comparison of the importance of caring behaviors as perceived by nurses and patients. JKUMS.1994; 1:181-8.
14. Watson R, Lea HA, Rumeu C, Beunza M, Barbarin B, MacDonald J etal. Differences and similarities in the perception of caring between Spanish and UK nurses. JCN.2003; 12: 85- 92
15. Schofield I, Tolson D, Arthur D, Davies S, Nolan M. An exploration of the caring attributes and perceptions of work place change among gerontological nursing staff in England, Scotland and China (Hong kong). IJNS.2005; 42: 197-209
16. Takase M, MaudeP, Manias E. Impact of the perceived public image of nursing onnurses’ work behavior. JAN.2006; 53(3): 333–43
17. Patistea E. Nurse’s perceptions of caring as documented theory and research. JCN.1999; 8(5): 487– 95
18. Oconnel E, Landers M. The importance of critical care nurse,s caring behaviours as perceived by nurses and relatives. ICCN.2008; 24:349-58.
19. Watson R, Lea A. The caring dimension inventory (CDI): content validity, reliability and scaling. JAN.1997;25: 87- 94
20. Lee A, Watson R, Deary IJ. Caring in nursing: A multivariate analysis. JAN.1998; 28(3);662-71
21. Rafii F, Oskouie F, Nikravesh M. Caring behaviors of burn nurses and the related factors. JISBI.2007; 33: 299 – 305 (Persian)
22. Oskouie FH, Rafii F, Nikravesh M. Major Determinants of caring behavior. HHPR.2006; 7: 6-16
23. McCance T, Slater P, McCormack B. Using the caring dimensions inventory as an indicator of person-centered nursing, JCN.2008;18: 409–17
24. Smith MK, Sullivan JM. Nurses’ and patients’ perceptions of most important behaviors in a long-term care setting. GN.1997; 18(2): 70–3
25. Greenhalgh J,VanhanenV, Kyngas H. Nurse caring behaviors. JAN.1998; 27(5): 927–32.
26. Brunton B, Beaman M. Nurse Practitioners’ perceptions of their caring behaviors. JAANP. 2001; 2(11): 451–6.
27. Larsson G, Windmark PV, Lampic C, Essen LV, Sjoden PO. Cancer patient and staff ratings of importance of caring behaviors and their relations to patient anxiety and depression. JAN.1998; 27(4): 855–64
28. Mary ET, Sandra L. Traditional Models of Care Delivery: What Have We Learned? JNA.2004; 34(6): 291-7
29. Essen Lv, Sjoden PO. The importance of nurse caring behaviors as perceived by Swedish hospital patients and nursing staff. IJNS.2003; 40: 487–97.
30. Herdman E. challenging the discourses of nursing ageism. IJNS.2002; 39: 105-14
31. Foong AL, Rossiter JC. Socio- cultural perspectives on the image of nursing: the Hong Kong dimension.JAN.1999; 29: 542- 8
32. Salami T, Karimi H, Shahbazi L, Dehganpoor H, Hafezieh A et al. Evaluation of clinical senior nursing student’s skills in intensive care units. JYMSHSSS.2005; 13(3):60-6 (Persian)