1. Taylor C, Fundamental of nursing. Philadelphia: Mosby Co;2005.
2. Kushan M, Vaghee S. Psychiatric Nursing (Mental Health1). 3th ed. 2007. Tehran; Andeshe Rafiee Publication:73-8. (Persian)
3. Dehghan Naiery N, Hajbagheri m. The effect of relaxation on stress and quality of life students in dormitory. Feiz Scientific & Research Jour. 2007;10 (2) : 50-8. (Persian)
4. Abazari F, Arab M, Abbaszade A, Rashidi M. The survey of resourses of stresssors in Nursing Faculties of Rasht, Mashhad, Zahedan and Shiraz cities. Jour of Shahid Sadughi Yazd Medical University, 2002;10 (3) : 91-7. (Persian)
5. Kingama M. On occupational stress and worker health. (ICN) Nursing Matters2002: 2
6. Martyn C. Reducing distress in first level and student nurses: A review of the applied stress management literature. Journal of advanced nursing. 2000; 32: 66-74.
7. Burnard P, Edvards D, Bennett K, Thaibah H, Tothova V, Baladaccino D, et al. A comparative, longitudinal study of stress in student nurses in five countries: Albania, Brunei, the Czech Republic, Malta and Wales. Nurse Education Today 2008; 26:134-45.
8. Sfandyari G. Survey of recourses of stressors in students of Kordestan Medical scientific University and relationship to their general health. Jour of Teb o Tazkieh 2001;5 (43) :16-21 (Persian)
9. Taghavi Larijani T, Ramzani Badr F, Khatuni A, Monjamed Z. Comprative of stressors factors on last year nursing & midvifery students some of Medical scientific Universities in Tehran. Hayat jour of nursing & midvifery faculty,2007;13 (2) : 61-70. (Persian)
10. Dabiran A, Saadidozzakerin M, Dabiran A. survey of stressors factors in practicum course viewpoint of nursing students of Nursing Faculty in Tehran. Jour of Shahid Beheshti nursing & midvifery Faculty2001;13 (42) : 7-14. (Persian)
11. Seyedfatemi N, Tafreshi M, Hagani H. Experienced stress and coping strategies among Iranian nursing students. BMC Nursing (BioMed Central) , 2007; 6: 11-25.
12. Tery DJ. Determinats of coping: The role of state and situational factors. J pers Soc. Pshychol (Journal of Personality and Psychology) ,66, 1994:895-910.
13. Masuodnia E. Self efficacy perceived and coping strategies in stressful situations. Iranian Journal of Psychiatry and Clinical Psychology, 2007;13 (4) :405-15 (Persian)
14. Mason E, Whitehead, McIntosh A, Bryan A, Mason T. Key Concepts in Nursing. First published, SAGE (Los Angles. London. New Delhi. Singapore) , SAGE Publications Ltd, 2008.
15. Folkman S, Lazarus R. The relationship between coping and emotion; Implication for theory and research. Soc Sci, Med,1988; vol. 26, No. 3:309-17
16. Ghzanfari F, Ghadam pour E. survey of relationship between coping strategies and mental health in resident people of Khorram Abad city. Fundamentals of Mental Health, 2009; 10 (47) :47-54. (Persian)
17. Thomas CM, Bertram E, Johnson D. The SBAR Communication Technique Teaching Nursing Students Professional Communication Skills. Nurse Educator July/August2009;34 (4) : 176-80.
18. Farmihani Farahani M, Kashani nia Z, Hossieny M, Biglerian A. The effect of communication skills training on nursing on patient satisfaction from communication process. Research Nursing Journals. . 2007; 1 (3) :47-54. (Persian)
19. Ahmadian Yazdi N. A survey on the effect of interpersonal communication skills training of family health workers on the satisfaction level of their clients. [Thesis] in press 2003 (Persian)
20. Emad zade A, Yavari M, Ebrahim zade S, Ahmadian yazdi N. The survey of communication skills of dentistry assistant and its effect on satisfaction in patients of Mashhad Medical scientific. Dentistry faculty Jour. 2004; 28 (1,2) : 69-76. (Persian)
21. Cooper Kl. Tention. Translated by Qarache Daghi M and Shariat Panah N. 1th edit. Tehran, Roshd Pud. 1994 (Persian)
22. Rezaiee S, Hosseiny M,Falahi Khoshknab M. The effect of communication skills training on occupational stress on nurse who worked rehabilitation centers in Rey, Shemiranat and Tehran cities in year 1382. Jour of Tehran Medical Faculty, 2007;64 (1) :31-26. (Persian)
23. Bahreiny M, YazdanKhah M, Naiemi B, Shahamat S. The effect of. . training on assertiveness nursing students. Nasibe Sari Jour of Nusing & Midvifery Faculty,2007;6 (8,9) :67-70 (Persian)
24. Sharifi Rad G, Baghiani Moghadam M, Shadzi S, Mohamed F. The effectiveness of communication skills training to health clerks on improvement knowledge and performance mothers who have child between ages 4-12 mounth about weight reduction. Jour of Ilam Medical scientific University,2006;13 (4) :1-9 (Persian)
25. Aien F, Mohammadi E, Kazem Nejad A. To outskirt of interpersonal communication : Experience of nurses and parents from communication in children wards. Jour of Nursing Resaerch,2008;3 (8,9) : 71-83 (Persian)
26. Sabzvari S. Communication in nursing students to patients in educational hospitals of kerman Medical University. Iranian Journal of Medical Education, 2006;6 (1) :43-9 (Persian)
27. Brown JM, Boles M, Mullody J. The effect of clinician communication skills training on patient satisfaction. Ann intern med J (Archives of Internal Medicine) , 1999; 131 (11) :822-9.
28. Razavi D, Delvaux N, Marchals, Bredart AF, Paesmans M. The effects of a 24-h psychological training program on attitudes. Communication skills and occupational stress in oncology. Eur J cancer (European Journal of Cancer Pervention) 1993; 29 A: 1858-663.
29. Rask MT, Jensen ML, Andersen J, Zachoriae R. Effect of an intervention aimed at improving nurse-patient communication in an oncology outpayient clinic. Cancer Nursing, 2009;32 (1) :1-11.
30. Salmani barugh N, Taghavi larijani T, Monjamed Z, Sharifi N, Bohrani N. Coping ways with stress. Hayat Jour, 2004; 10 (23) : 21-7. (Persian)
31. Fata L, Mohamad khani S, Mutabi F, Kazem zade Atufi M. Life Skills Education, for students. 1th ed, 2006; Tehran, Danjeh pub (Persian)
32. Ezzeddin F. The effect of life skills training on coping ways to stress and self confidence of nurses in Tehran hospitals. [Thesis] in press 2006 (Persian)
33. Fruzande N, delaram M. The effect of cognitive behavioral thrapy on coping ways in non Medical students in Shahre Kord. Jour of Shahre Kord Medical University ,2003; 5 (3) :26-34 (Persian)
34. Ashuri A, Molla zade J, Mohamadi N. The effect of group cognitive behavior therapy on improvement coping ways and prevention recurrence in addict people. Jour of Iranian clinical psychiatric & psychology, 2008;14 (3) :281-8. (Persian)
35. Qasem Zade Nasaji S, Peivastegar M, Hossienian S, Mutabi F. Banihashemi S. Effectiveness of cognitive-behavioral intervention on coping responses and cognitive emotion regulation strategies in women. Journal of Behavioral Sciences, 2010; 4 (1) : 35-43. (Persian)
36. Agha Yusefi A, DAdsetan P, Ejeie J, Mansur M. The role of personal factors on coping strategies and effectiveness of coping therapy intervention on personal factors and depression. Psychology Jour. (Journal of Personality and Social Psychology) 2000;4 (16) : 347-70. (Persian)