1. Rouhi G, Rahmani H, Abdollahi A, Hoseini S, MahmoodiGh, Nasiri H. The effects of listening to music on some physiologic parameters. Journal of GorganBouyeh Faculty of Nursing & Midwifery. 2006; 9: 17-21. (Persian)
2. Allred KD, Byers JF, Sole ML. The effect of music on postoperative pain and anxiety. Pain Management Nursing. 2010; 11 (1) :15-25.
3. Taylor C R, LeMone P, Lillis C, Lynn P. Fundamentals of nursing the art and science of nursing care. (6 th ed. ). Lippincottwiliams & Wilking. 2008.
4. Uddin I, Kurkuman A R, Jamil T, Iftikhar R. Pre-operative anxiety in patients admitted for elective surgery in king Saud Hospital, Unaizah, Al-Qassim Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Pakistan Journal of Medical Science. 2002; 18 (4) : 306-10.
5. Caumo W, Ferreira M. Per operative anxiety: psychobiology and effects in postoperative recovery. Pain Clinic. 2003; 15: 87–101.
6. Berns GS, Capra CM, Moore S, Noussair C. Neural mechanisms of the influence of popularity on adolescent ratings of music. Neuroimage. 2010; 49 (3) :2687-96.
7. Padamanabhan R, Hildreth A J, Lawa D. A prospective, randomised, controlled study examining binaural beat audio and pre-operative anxiety in patients undergoing general anaesthesia for day case surgery. Anaesthesia. 2005; 60:874-7.
8. Mok E, Wong KY. Effects of Music on Patient Anxiety. Association of preOperative Registered Nurses Journal. 2003; 77 (2) :396-410.
9. Barker R, Kober A, Hoerauf K, Latzke D, Adel S, Kain Z N, Wang Sh M. Out-of-hospital auricular acupressure in elder patients with hip fracture: a randomized double-blinded trial. AcadEmerg Med. 2006; 13 (1) : 19-23.
10. Agarwal A, Ranjan R, Dhiraaj S, Lakra A, Kumar M, and Singh U. Acupressure for prevention of pre-operative anxiety: a prospective, randomised, placebo controlled study. Anaesthesia. 2005; 60 (10) : 978-81.
11. Gagner T D, Yurkovich E E, Gargert M. Use of music therapy and other ITNIs in acute care. Journal of Psychos Nurse Mental Health Ser. 2001; 39: 26-37.
12. Wallace J. Hawel. The effects of music intervention on anxiety in the patient waiting for cardiac catheterization. Intensive and Critical Care Nursing. 2001; 17:279-85.
13. Chang MY, Chen CH, Huang KF. Effects of music therapy on psychological health of women during pregnancy. Journal of Clinical Nursing. 2008; 17 (19) :2580-7.
14. Chang SC, Chen CH. Effects of music therapy on women’s physiologic measures, anxiety, and satisfaction during cesarean delivery. Res Nurs Health. 2005; 28 (6) :453-61.
15. SafavaiNaeini SA, FatholOloomi MR, FatahiBafghi A. Effect of music on immune system with measتأثر
urement of white blood cells. Journal of Army University of medical sciences of the I. R. IRAN. 2006; 13 (4) : 739-43. (Persian)
16. Nilsson U. The anxiety. and pain-reducing effects of music interventions: a systematic review. AORN J. 2008; 87 (4) :780-807.
17. Wang S M, Kulkarni L, Dolev J, Kain Z N. Music and preoperative anxiety: A randomized, controlled study. Anesthesia and Analgesia. 2002; 94:1489-94.
18. Gallagher LM, Huston MJ, Nelson KA, Walsh D, Steele AL. Music therapy in palliative medicine. Support Care Cancer. 2001; 9 (3) :156-61.
19. Wang Sh M, Peloquin C, Kain Z N. The Use of Auricular Acupuncture to Reduce Preoperative Anxiety. Anesth Analg. 2001; 93:1178-80.
20. Brunges MJ, Avigne G. Music therapy for reducing surgical anxiety. Association of preOperative Registered Nurses Journal. 2003; 78 (5) :816-8.
21. Zimmerman L, Nieveen J, Barnason S, Schmaderer M. The effects of music interventions on postoperative pain and sleep in coronary artery bypass graft (CABG) patients. sch inq nurs pract Journal. 1996; 10 (2) :153-70.
22. Cruise CJ, Chung F, Yogendran S, Little D. Music increases satisfaction in elderly outpatients undergoing cataract surgery. Can J Anaesth. 1997; 44 (1) :43-8.
23. Steelman VM. Intraoperative music therapy. Effects on anxiety, blood pressure. Association of preOperative Registered Nurses Journal. 1990; 52 (5) :1026-34.
24. Gaberson KB. The effect of humorous and musical distraction on preoperative anxiety. Association of preOperative Registered Nurses Journal. 1995; 62 (5) :784-8, 790-1.
25. Good M, Anderson GC, Stanton-Hicks M, Grass JA, Makii M. Relaxation and music reduce pain after gynecologic surgery. Pain Management Nursing. 2002 Jun;3 (2) :61-70.
26. Gallagher LM, Huston MJ, Nelson KA, Walsh D, Steele AL. Music therapy in palliative medicine. Support Care Cancer. 2001; 9 (3) :156-61.
27. Majidi SA. Recitation Effect of Holy Quran on Anxiety of Patients before Undergoing Coronary Artery Angiography. Journal of Medical Faculty Guilan University of Medical Sciences. 2004; 49 (13) :67-7. [Full Text in Persian]
28. Ildarabadi E, SalehMoghadam AR, Elmi MS, Ghanbari b, Mazloom SR. Effect of listening to the Holy Koran on patients’ anxiety before open heart surgery. Journal of Mashhad School of Nursing & Midwifery. 2004;5 (17-18) : 15-20.
29. Chlan L, Tracy MF. Music Therapy in Critical Care: Indications and Guidelines for Intervention. Crit Care Nurse. 1999 Jun;19 (3) :35-41
30. Rabiee M. R. KazemiMalekMahmodi Sh. KazemiMalekMahmodi Sh. The effect of music on the rate of anxiety among hospitalized children. Journal of Gorgan University of Medical Sciences. 2007;9(3) : 59-64.
31. Tiedeman ME, Clatworthy S. Anxiety responses of 5to 11-year-old children during and after hospitalization. Journal of Pediatric Nursing. 1990; 5:334-43.
32. LaMontagne LL. Three coping strategies used by school-age children. Journal of Pediatric Nursing. 1984; 10 (1) :25-8.
33. Good M, Stanton-Hicks M, Grass JA, et al. Relaxation and music to reduce postsurgical pain. Journal of advanced nursing; 2001; 33:208-15.
34. Leardi S, Pietroletti R, Angeloni G, Necozione S, Ranalletta G, Del Gusto B. Randomized clinical trial examining the effect of music therapy in stress response to day surgery. British Journal of Surgery. 2007; 94:943-7.
35. Voss JA, Good M, Yates B, Baun MM, Thompson A, Hertzog M. Sedative music reduces anxiety and pain during chair rest after open-heart surgery. Pain. 2004; 112:197-203.
36. Hatem TP, Lira PI, Mattos SS. The therapeutic effects of music in children following cardiac surgery. Journal of Pediatric Gastroenterology and Nutrition. 2006; 82 (3) :186-92.
37. Hamel WJ. The effects of music intervention on anxiety in the patient waiting for cardiac catheterization. intensive crit care nurse. 2001; 17 (5) :279-85.
38. Chlan L. Effectiveness of a music therapy interventionon relaxation and anxiety for patients receiving ventilatorassistance. Heart Lung. 1998; 27 (3) :169-76.
39. Wong HL, Lopez-Nahas V, Molassiotis A. Effects ofmusic therapy on anxiety in ventilator-dependent patients. Heart Lung. 2001; 30 (5) :376-87.
40. Chang SC, Chen CH. Effects of music therapy on women,s physiologic measures, anxiety, and satisfaction during cesarean delivery. Res Nurs Health. 2005; 28 (6) :453-61.
41. Mandel SE, Hanser SB, Secic M, Davis BA. Effects of music therapy on health-related outcomes in cardiac rehabilitation: a randomized controlled trial. Journal of Music Therapy. 2007; 44 (3) :176-97.
42. Thaut MH, Gardiner JC, Holmberg D, Horwitz J, Kent L, Andrews G& et al. Neurologic music therapy improves executive function and emotional adjustment in traumatic brain injury rehabilitation. Ann n y acad sci journal. 2009; 1169:406-16.
43. Magill-Levreault L. Music therapy in pain and symptom management. Journal of Palliate Care. 1993; 9 (4) :42-8.
44. Agwu KK, Okoye I. J. The effect of music on the anxiety levels of patients undergoing hysterosalpingography. Radiography. 2007; 13, 122-5
45. Haibo Yu, Yongfeng Liu, Shuzhen Li, Xiaoming Ma Effects of music on anxiety and pain in children with cerebral palsyreceiving acupuncture: A randomized controlled trial. International Journal of Nursing Studies. 2009; 46:1423-30
46. Nilsson U. The effect of music intervention in stress response to cardiac surgery in a randomized
clinical trial. Heart & Lung. 2009; 38 (3) :201-207
47. Nilsson U. The effect of music and music in combination with therapeutic suggestions on postoperative recovery. Linköping: Unitryck; 2003.
48. Bulfone T, Quattrin R, Zanotti R, Regattin L, Brusaferro S. Effectiveness of music therapy for anxiety reduction in women with breast cancer in chemotherapy treatment. Holistic Nursing Practice. 2009; 23 (4) :238-42.
49. Smolen D, Topp R, Singer L. The effect of self selected music during colonoscopy on anxiety, heart rate, and blood pressure. Applied Nursing Research. 2002; 15 (3) :126-36.
50. Almerud S, Petersson K. Music therapy-acomplementary treatment for mechanically ventilatedintensive care patients. Intensive and Critical Care Nursing. 2003; 19 (1) :21-30.
51. Yung P, French P, Leung B. Relaxation training as complementary therapy for mild hypertension control and the implications of evidence-based medicine. Complement Ther Nurs Midwifery. 2001; 7 (2) :59-65.
52. Chlan L. Effectiveness of a music therapy interventionon relaxation and anxiety for patients receiving ventilatorassistance. Heart Lung. 1998; 27 (3) :169-76.
53. Mirbagher N, Ranjbar N. Effects of Holy Quran on mother>s anxiety before Caesarean section. Journal of Qom University of Medical Sciences. 2010; 4 (1) :15-19. [Full Text in Persian].
54. Atari MA, Sajedi P, Heidari SM. Evaluation of Koran voices effect on anxiety and vital signs of patients in preinductionstage. Teb va Tazkiyeh. 2000; (37) : 91-4.
55. Karren KJ, Hafen BQ, Smith NL, FrandsenKJ. Mind-body health: the effects of attitudes, emotions,and relationship. 3th ed, Pearson: Sanfrancisco,2006.
56. Fehring RJ, Miller JF, Shaw C. Spiritual wellbeing,religiosity, hope, depression, and other moodstates in elderly people coping with cancer. OncologyNursing Forum. 1997; 24: 663-71.