1. Verklan MT, Walden M. Core Curriculum for Neonatal Intensive Care Nursing: Saunders; 2010.
2. Perrys Pa. Textbook of Fundamentals of Nursing 2007. Translated by Salemi S.Tehran; 2007.
3. Çheraghi F, Shamsaee F. Study on Signs of Pain in Neonates Admitted in Pediatric Wards of The Hospitals Affiliated to Hamedan University of Medical Sciences. J Mazandaran Univ Med Sci 2002;12 (37):55-63 (persian)
4. Farahani AV, Alhani F, Mohammadi E. Assessing The Effects of Establishing A Nursingcommission of Pain Management on Empowering Nurses Within Pain Assessment Process. IJNR. 2009;4 (14):49-58(Persian)
5. Fried LN, Qmryvsfy R, Nmazyan M, Namdar F, Nezami M. Comparison of EMLA Cream Versus Local Refrigeration for Reducing Venipuncture-Related Pain in Pediatric Patients of Children’s Medical Center, 2008. Iranian Journal of Nursing Research. 2010;5 (16):32-7 (Persian)
6. Allahyari I, Alhany F. Evaluation of The Nurses’ Problems in Using Methods to Reduce Injection Pain in Children. Iran J Pediatr. 2006;16 (2):183-8 (Persian)
7. Vosoghi N, Chehrzad M, Abotalebi G, Roshan ZA. Effects of Distraction on Physiologic Indices and Pain Intensity in Children Aged 3-6 Undergoing IV Injection. Hayat. 2011;16 (3-4):39-47 (Persian)
8. Frotan R, Saadaty A, Wafaie SM, Reiecy F. A Comparative Study on Impact of Topical Cooling and Manual Pressure Before Intramuscular Injection on Pain Severity in 5-12 Years Old Children. KAUMS Journal (FEYZ). 2006;10 (3):52-5 (persian)
9. Mitchell A, Boss BJ. Adverse Effectsof Pain on The Nervous Systems of Newborns and Young Children: A Review of The Literature. J Neurosci Nurs. 2002;34 (5):228-36.
10. Merenstein GB, Gardner SL. Handbook of Neonatal Intensive Care: Mosby Elsevier; 2006.
11. Mathai S, Natrajan N, Rajalakshmi N. A Comparative Study of Non-Pharmacological Methods to Reduce Pain in Neonates. Indian pediatrics. 2006;43 (12):1070.
12. Corff KE, Seideman R, Venkataraman PS, Lutes L, Yates B. Facilitated Tucking: A Nonpharmacologic Comfort Measure for Pain in Preterm Neonates. J Obstet Gynecol Neonatal Nursg. 1995;24 (2):143-8.
13. Raberi RM, Nematollahi M, Nighabi FI. Effect of Distraction Techniques on Pain Intensity Catheter Insertion in Children With Strabismus. Scientific Journal of Hamadan Nursing & Midwifery Faculty. 2010;18 (1):18-22 (Persian)
14. Keshavars M, Kiani A, Nasani L, Hoseini AF. Effect of Touch Therapy by Mothers on Weight Gaining of Preterm Newborns. Koomesh. 2012;13 (2):240-6 (Persian)
15. Razaghi N, Givari A, Tatarpoor P, Hoseini AF. Comparing the Effect of Two Methods of Distraction and Touch on Intensity of Pain Related to Venipuncture in 5-10 Years Old Children. Iran Journal of Nursing. 2012;25 (77):50-9 (Persian)
16. Kemper k, Kelly E. Treating Children With Therapeutic and Healing Touch. Pediatr Ann. 2004;33 (4):248-52.
17. Sparks L. Taking The "Ouch" Out of Injections for Children. Using Distraction to Decrease Pain. MCN Am J Matern Child Nurs. 2001;26 (2):72-8.
18. Nematallhi MS, Porraberi RM, noghabi FE. Comparing the Effects of Distraction Techniques and Routine Care on Intensity of Fear of IV Insertion in Children With Strabismus. Iranian Journal of Health & Care. 2012;13 (4):19-24 (Persian)
19. Mowery BD. Effects of sucrose on immunization injection pain in Hispanic infants: University of Virginia. 2007.
20. Kleiber C, Sorenson M, Whiteside K, Gronstal BA, Tannous R. Topical Anesthetics for Intravenous Insertion in Children: A Randomized Equivalency Study. Pediatrics. 2002;110 (4):758-61.
21. Raberi RM, Nematollahi M, Nighabi FI. Effect of Distraction Techniques on Pain Intensity Catheter Insertion in Children With Strabismus. Scientific Journal of Hamadan Nursing & Midwifery Faculty. 2010;18 (1):18-22 (Persian)