- Vazir S. Behavioral Aspects of Development of Eating Behavior
- Vazir S. Behavioral Aspects of Development of Eating Behavior and Nutrition Status. Nutr. Rev. 2002;60:S95-S101. (Persian)
- LT w. Meeting an Unmet Need:Health Care Professional and Infant Nutrition and Feeding. Nutr Bull. 2007;32:65-8.
- Khalaj M, Mohhamadi Zeidi E. Evaluation of the Impact of Health Education on Awareness and Behavior Change, Nnutrition School in the City of Qazvin; Journal of Shahrekord University of Medical Sciences.2007,8(1):31-39. (Persian)
- Por Abdollahi P, Mahdavi R. Application of Nutrition Education in Promoting Child Health Proceedings First Conference on Health Promotion and Health Education University of Medical Sciences. 2004:422-3. (Persian)
- Klishadi Rea. Do Eating Habits and Future Health of Our Community Children and Youth Provides? CASPIAN Study. Iran J Pediatr. 2006;15(2):97-109.
- Ribinson CH, editor. Nutrition Principles Robinson. Tehran: Publication of a healthy; 2004. (Persian)
- Sangster J, Cooke L, Eccleston P. Improving the Food Provided and Food Safety Practices in Out-of-School-Hours Services. Health Promot J Austr. 2007;18(1):33-38.
- Mahan LK, Escott S, editors. Krause's Food &Nutrition Therapy2008.
- Hoshyar Rad A, Dorosti Motlagh A, Kalantari N, Abdollahi M, Abtahi M. Status of Stunting, Underweight, Wasting and Overweight in Children Under Five Years of Iranian. Journal of Nutrition and Food Technology. 2009;1(3):49-56. (Persian)
- Essery E, Dimarco N, Eccleston P, Rich S, Nichlos D. Mothers of Preschoolers Report Using Less Pressure in Child Feeding Situations Following a Newsletter Intervention. Nutr Diet. 2008;40:110-5.
- Hajian K. Nutritional Status of Primary School Students Aged 6-11 Babol anthropometric criteria Daneshvar Journal. 2001;3(29):55-60. (Persian)
- Azizi F, Rahmani M, Madjid M, Allahverdian S, Ghanbili J, Ghanbarian A, et al. Serum Lipid Levels in an Iranian Population of Children and Adolescents: Tehran lipid and glucose study. European journal of epidemiology. 2001;17(3):281-8. (Persian)
- Taleb M, Makarem A, Mazhari F, Movahedian N. Diet of Preschool Children in Mashhad and Its Rrelationship to Oral Health. Journal of Mashhad Dental School. 2008;3:209-16(Persian)
- Navia B, Ortega R, Requejo A, Perea J, López-Sobaler A, Faci M. Influence of Maternal Education onFood Consumption and Energy and Nutrient Intake in a Group of Pre-School Children From Madrid. Int J Vitam Nutr Res. 2003;73(6):439-45.
- Omar Horodynski M, Hoerr S, Coleman G. Nutrition Education Aimed at Toddlers: a Pilot Program for Rrural, Low-Income Families. Fam Community Health. 2004;27(2):103.
- Moradi Shahre Babak H, al e. Knowledge, Attitude and Application of Nutritional Mother 6-36months. Kerman. Medical Journal. 2007;64(1):69-73. (Persian)
- Sadat Hosseini A, Samiei S, Razaghi N. Effect of Nutritional Education to Mothers Behavior Pattern Toddlers on the Quality of Child Nutrition and Maternal Performance. Journal of Nursing and Midwifery, Tehran Medical Sciences University. 2008;13(4):33-44. (Persian)
8. Vereecken C, Maes L. Young Children's Dietary Habits and Associations With the Mothers’ Nutritional Knowledge and Attitudes. Appetite. 2010;54(1):44-51.
19. Babaee B, kermanshahi S, memarian R. Evaluation the Effects of the Health Education Program in Preventing of Diarrhea in Children Less than 3 Years Who Are Reffering to Urban Health Centers in Tehran Tehran: Tarbiat Modares University; 1998.(Persian)
20. Haji Aghajani S. Curriculum Process in Medical Sciences. Tehran: Nashre Salemi; 2007. (Persian)
21 Malakoti M. Teaching in Small Groups (discussion group) Rahbordhaie Amozeshi Journal. 2010;2(4):183-7. (Persian)
22. Saberian M, Haji Aghajani S. Curriculum Process in Medical Sciences. Tehran: Nashre Salemi 2007. (Persian)
23. Karimi H, Shamsoddini Lor S. Comparison of the Impact Face to Face Training and Video Brtbyt of Diet and Fluids in Patients Treated with Hemodialysis. Mashhad: Mashhad University of Medical Science; 2010. (Persian)
24. Hosig K, Rodibaugh R. . Parent Newsletters to Strengthen a School-Based Community Nutrition Education Program in the Rural Arkansas. J Nutr Educ .1998;285(30):342-3.
25. Prelip M, Kinsler J, Thai C, Erausquin J, Slusser W . Evaluation of a School-Based Multicomponent Nutrition Education Program to Improve Young Children's Fruit and Vegetable Consumption. J Nutr Educ Beha . 2012;44(4):310-318.
27. Eini E AP, Mehrabi Y, Azizi F. Assessment Indicators and the Ability to Read the Newsletter Design Training Provided to Reduce Non-Communicable Diseases. Journal of Endocrinology and Metabolism Iran. 2004;5(4):447-53. (Persian)
28. Mirmiran P, Azad bakht L, Azizi F. Healthy Eating Index and Its Relation with Dietary quality in Tehranian adolescents: Tehran glucose and Lipid study. Journal of Medical Sciences, Iran. 2005;11(43):829-40(Persian).
29. Mirmiran P, Azad bakht L. The Diet at Different Periods of Llife. Tehran: Nashre Tayyeb; 2002 (Persian).
30.Vitolo MRR, Fernanda;Campagnolo, Paula Dal Bo;Feldens, Carlos Alberto;Hoffman. Maternal Dietary Counseling in the First Year of Life Is Associated with a Higher Healthy Eating Eating In Childhood. J Nutr. Nov 2010;140(11):2002-7.
31. Manios Y, Kourlaba G, Kondaki K, Grammatikaki E, Birbilis M, Oikonomou E, et al. Diet Quality of Preschoolers in Greece Based on the Healthy Eating Index: the GENESIS study. J Am Diet Assoc .2009;109(4):616-23.
32. Bridges AL. Food Intake of Children Participating in a Healthy Eating Program: Oklahoma State University; 2010.
33.Kourlaba G, Kondaki K, Grammatikaki E, Roma-Giannikou E, Manios Y. Diet Quality of Preschool Children and Maternal Perceptions/Misperceptions: The GENESIS study. Public health. 2009;123(11):738-42.
34.Johannsen DL, Johannsen NM, Specker BL. Influence of Parents’ Eating Behaviors and Child Feeding Practices on Children’s Weight Status&ast. Obesity. 2006;14(3):431-9.