1. Salehi Sh. Performance Evaluation of the Bachelor Nursing Graduated from Views of Themselves and Their Immediate Supervisor in the Hospitals of Medical Science University of Isfahan. Iranian Journal of education in medical sciences.2002. 1(4): 42-7. (Persian)
2. Melnyk BM, Fine Out E. Evidence-Based Practice in Nursing & Health Care. 2nd Edition. Boston: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins.2011. 474.
3. Kearney MH, Freda MC. Voice of the Profession: Nurse Editors as Leaders. Nursing Outlook. 2006. 54 (5): 263 –7.
4. Yagil D, Spitzer A, Beazur H. From Bedside Nursing to Managerial Roles: Changing Occupational Perceptions of Nursing Students. Intr J Nurs pract.2001. 7: 84 – 91.
5. Bryar RM, Closs SJ, Baum G. The Yorkshire Barriers Project: Diagnostic Analysis of Barriers to Research Utilization. Inter J Nurs Stud.2003. 40: 73 – 84.
6. Cullum N, Ciliska D, Haynes A, Marks S. Evidence-Based Nursing. Translated by: Sedaghati M, Hamedi, S.1ST Edition .Tehran: Salemi-Jme-e negar publications.2010.7. (Persian)
7. Brokopp D, Hastings M. Fundamental of Nursing Research. Translated by: JafarAghayi F, Dehghanzadeh Sh.1st edition.Tehran: Boshra publications.2006.2. (Persian)
8. Dontj K. Evidence Based Practice: Understanding the Process; Advanced Practice Nursing Journal.2008. 7 (4): 23 – 7.
9. Melnyk BM, Fine out – Overholt E, Feinstein NF, Li H, Small L, Nilcoy L, Kraus R. Nurses Perceived Knowledge, Beliefs, Skills and Needs Regarding Evidence– Based Practice: Implication for Accelerating the Paradigm Shift. Worldview based Nurse.2004. 1 (3): 185 –92.
10. Mccluskey A. Occupational Therapists Report a Low Level of Knowledge, Skill and Involvement in Evidence – Based Practice. Aust Occup Ther J .2003. 50 (1): 3 – 12
11. Leasure AR, Stirlen J, Thompson C. (2008). Barriers and Facilitators to the Use of Evidence-Based Best Practices. Dimensions of Critical Care Nursing. 27(2):74-82.
12.Salimi T,Taftian Sh,Shahbazi L, Mojahed Sh.[Evidence –Based Nursing] .Journal of Shahid Sadoghi of Medical Science Yazd .2003.11(3): 7-11.(Persian)
13. Upton D, Upton P. Development of an Evidence-Based Practice Questionnaire for Nurses. J Adv Nurs. 2006. 53: 454-8.
14. Mehrdad N, Salsali M, Kazem nejad A. Scope of Application of Research Results in Nurses’ Practice. Journal of faculty of nursing and midwifery. Tehran University of Medical Sciences (Hayat).2010.15(3):20-30. (Persian)
15. Hasani P, Khachian A. Evidence-Based Nursing: Clinical Nurses’ Attitude.Research-Scientific Journal of Shahid Beheshti Faculty of Nursing and Midwifery.2011.20 (71).11-8. (Persian)
16. Panagiari D. Barriers and Facillitators for Implementing Evidence – Basead Practice Among German Nurses Working in a General Hospital. Institute for Governance.2008.11 (5):123-55. 17.ValiZadeh L, ZamanZadeh V, Fathi Azar E, Safaiyan AR. [Barriers to and facilitators of research utilization among nurses of teaching hospitals in Tabriz 2001].Scientific Journal of Mashhad nursing & midwifery faculty. 2003; 4 (13-14): 1-9. (Persian)
18. Dysart AM, Tomlin GS. Factors Related to Evidence – Based Practice Amorg U. S Occupational Therapists Clinicians. Am J Occup Ther. 2002. 56: 275 –84.
19. Kavanagah D, Conolly P, Coben JV. Promoting Evidence-Based Practice Implementing the American Stroke Association Acute Stroke Program. J Nurs Care Qual. 2006. 21(2):135-42.
20. Adib-Hajbaghery M. Nurses Perceptions of Evidence-Based Care: A Qualitative Study .Feyz Journal. 2008.1(2):44-52. (Persian)
21. Olade RA. Evidence-Based Practice and Research Utilization Activities Among Rural Nurses. Clinical scholarship. 2004. 36(3):220-5.
22. Mehrdad N, Salsali M, Kazem Nejd. Nurses Preparation Level in Application of Research Results: A Towards Evidence-Based Nursing .Journal of faculty of nursing and midwifery. Shahid Beheshti University of Medical Sciences & health services. 2011.200(7):28-35. (Persian)
23. Pape TM. Evidence-Based Nursing Practice: To Identify and Beyond. The Journal of Continuing Education in Nursing. 2003. 34(4):154-61
24. Johansson B, Fogecbery DAM, Wadenstem B. Evidence – Based Practice: The Importance of Education and Leadership. J Nurs Manag. 2010.18: 70-7.
25. Rogers SE. The Extent of Nursing Utilization in General Medical and Surgical Wards. J Adv Nurs. . 2000. 32(1):182-93.
26. Vearmah V. Utilization of Research Findings by Graduate Nurses and Midwivies. J Adv Nurs. 2004. 47(20):183-91.
27. Estabrooks C, Floyd J, Scott-Findlay S, Oleary K, Gushta M. Individual Determinants of Research Utilization: A systematic review. J Adv Nurs. 2003. 43(5): 506-20.
28. Kajermo KN, Unden M, Gardulf A, Eriksson LE, Orton ML, Arnes BB, Nordstrom G. Predictors of Nursrs Perceptionsof Barriers to Research Utilization. J Nurs Manag. 2008. 16:305-14.
29. Buknall T, Copnell B, Shanon K. Evidence- Based Practice: Are Critical Care Nurses Ready for It? Australian Critical Care.2001. 14(3):92-8.
30. Esfandiari ChV. Survey of The Rate Occupational Burout Nursing Staff of Sannandag Hospitals. Affliated to Kurdistan University of Medical Sciences Journal .2001. 6 (21): 45- 50.
31. Oshvandi Kh. Brriers to Nursing Job Motivation. Research Journal of Biological Sciences. 2008. 3(4): 426 – 34.
32. Mohamadi M. Dadkhah B. Continuing Education from Views of Nurses in Ardebil Hospitals. Journal of Ardebil university of Medical Sciences. 2005.5(3).271-7. (Persian)
33. Drey N, Gould D, Allan T. The Relationship between Continuing Professional Education and Commitment to Nursing. Nurs Educ Today.2009. 29(7):740-5
34. Penz K, Bassendowski S. Evidence-Based Nursing in Clinical Practice: Implication for Nurse Educator. J Contin Educ Nurs. 2006. 37 (6): 250-4.
35. Abedi HA, Shariyari M, Kazemi M, Keshvari M. Nursing and Midwifery Research.1st Edition.Esfhan: Islamic Azad University (khorasgan branch) publication. 2009.194. (Persian)